Wish List and Most Needed Items
These items are needed for our Health Care and Foster Homes as well as dog Enrichment.
- Dog Food and Treats for Small Breed Dogs -- just make sure that all the food has not expired or gone bad and has not been recalled.
- Dog Bowls - Ceramic or Stainless Steel
- Dog Crates - Medium and Small
- Dog Beds & Mats - Medium and Small
- Dog Collars, Leashes, Harnesses - Small to Medium
- Dog Grooming Supplies - Soaps & Conditioners - Puppy to Adult, Sprays, Combs, Clippers
- Rescue One-Step Disinfectant Cleaner
- Cleaning Supplies - Clorox Concentrated Regular Bleach, Dishwashing liquid, Disinfecting wipes, Laundry detergent, Window cleaners, Paper towels, Garbage bags, Mops, Sponges, Brooms, Latex gloves - disposable or reusable, and Regular Towels.
- Toys - Balls, Ropes, etc. Make sure to donate clean toys or toys that can be disinfected and washed frequently. Don’t give inappropriate toys, unsafe or toxic toys, or those that break down immediately. The best to donate are durable brands, like KONG or Nylabone. Stay away from stuffed toys and squeak toys, since strong chewers can swallow the squeaky part.
- Flea & Tick Treatment - puppies to adults up to 20 lbs