Become Our Veterinarian Partner
"We need Veterinarian Partners like you"
We invite compassionate, caring veterinarians to partner with us to provide veterinary care, at no charge or reduced cost, for our foster and rescue dogs in your area. On average, the people we serve tend to have limited fixed incomes and AMRA operates by volunteers that open their homes and hearts to a foster or rescue in need. That's why - with your help - the American Morkshire Rescue Association will become the first Rescue in North America with such a support program for our fosters and rescues.
Why Your Partnership Matters
Our enhanced support program will ensure that every foster and rescue receives, at no cost:
- Annual veterinary visit and vaccinations - thanks to partnerships with caring veterinarians like you.
- Premium dog food - thanks to a partnership with Fromm Family Pet Food®.
- Protecting our fosters & rescues from being lost or stolen - thanks to a partnership with Buddy ID™️
Become a Veterinarian Partner Today
We invite you to join us by providing veterinary care at free or reduced cost for our fosters and rescues. With several levels to choose from, your support will have a profound impact.
- Platinum Veterinarian Partner - Veterinarian provides 100% of care at no cost, including annual exams, vaccinations, non-emergency visits and emergency care.
- Gold Veterinarian Partner - Veterinarian provides 100% of care at no cost, including annual exams, vaccinations, and non-emergency visits, and provides 50% discount for emergency visits.
- Silver Veterinarian Partner - Veterinarian provides 100% of care at no cost for annual exams and vaccinations, and provides a 50% discount for non-emergency visits. Emergency care is not included and the responsibility of the Foster Family.
Benefits for Partnering with AMRA
In appreciation of your generosity and support, all Veterinarian Partners will receive:
- A recognition sign for your lobby
- Recognition on our website
- The gratification of making a lasting impact!